New EP "Child of the Sun," Out Now!!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fantazzmo: Reciprocity- Lyrics and CD Insert

Fantazzmo: Reciprocity

RECIPROCITY



RECIPROCITY


All this pressure I’m feeling
So bad I know that I’m needing
All these things outta my head

Cannot forgive everything
Won’t take a peace offering
No, I’m not out of my mind

You’re foresaken
Ready for breakin’
Can’t believe I’ve taken all of this

I want something, give me something
Gotta have something, to show for this

Won’t be back again
Pack up and leave once again
Feel I’ve wasted all this time

Feeling free inside of me
Long to see the life in front of me
Leaving it all behind

Break down you’re door
Scream for some more
Taking back all what’s mine

I see the sea, breaking down on me
I see the sun, everything is fire
I see the light, fall from the sky
You know the moon, she wakes me
Then she take me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJiE4P62jdw&feature=player_embedded


http://grooveshark.com/#/s/08+Reciprocity/3LsfS1?src=5

Reciprocity is track #8 on the Fantazzmo debut cd, "Fantazzmo 1: Enter the Fantazz"


Fantazzmo 1: Enter the Fantazzm AVAILABLE NOW!!!

iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, Rhapsody, wherever music is sold ONLINE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment