New EP "Child of the Sun," Out Now!!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fantazzmo: Strategic Planning

Fantazzmo: Strategic Planning

Fantazzmo has now done its first few shows and I now have realized what I already knew which was: there is no point in dragging my friends from venue to venue to see me play. In other words, we must play different markets or regions and expose ourselves to new people on a constant basis.

Interestingly, we are now turning down shows because they are too close in proximity. Tone, our producer let me know I should only play Los Angeles once a month and he was right! Not that I ever doubted Tone, I just got a little overzealous and booked too many shows in the same county.

We have two scheduled shows coming up. This Saturday March 19, 2011 at the 5 Star Bar in Los Angeles, CA; and April 1, 2011 at Spike's Bar and Grill in Bellflower, CA. These two venues are 25 min apart and the dates are within a two week time period.

Needless, to say, these will be the last two Los Angeles shows until May.

Fantazzmo must and will spread our shows out and play different areas no less than 50 miles apart from each other within a 30 day period.

Fantazzmo 1: Enter the Fantazz out now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment