New EP "Child of the Sun," Out Now!!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fantazzmo: Green Day and Kings of Leon

Fantazzmo: Green Day and Kings of Leon

Tone mentioned Kings of Leon are the largest band in the world right now. This was while we were recording "Fantazzmo 1: Enter the Fantazz", and judging by the amount and frequency of YouTube comments and hits, he was right. Tone worked on Green Day's "The Warning" album. He mentioned how huge they are as well and I researched Green Day a little and wow, they are way bigger than I ever imagined.

Both Green Day and Kings of Leon are getting a large amount of daily YouTube hits and comments. Hits are impressive, but for some reason I believe comments are more of an indicator of a band's popularity. These two bands are both currently on tour in 2011 and are both getting fresh comments every hour from around the world! This is a very important point observation worth noting.

So what does this information do for me? How can I apply this information help Fantazzmo grow? The answer is: I can use this information to guage Fantazzmo's popularity and relevance. If people are leaving comments, they care. Vice versa, if there are no comments, there are no fans!

Fantazzmo is a new band. Fantazzmo played its first show February 22, 2011. Fantazzmo currently has no fresh comments on our Youtube site, but we are not on tour and are not signed to a major label. I will however, not justify any shortcomings, nor will I persecute myself for them. Instead, Fantazzmo will work harder than the next band to build a following, to spread the word, to introduce our music to people one by one if we have to.

I believe in the music of Fantazzmo 1000% and will work relentlessly until we too have positive YouTube comments every hour.

Fantazzmo 1: Enter the Fantazz OUT NOW!!!

Listen to the full album stream at:

www.FantazzmoRocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment