New EP "Child of the Sun," Out Now!!!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Fantazzmo: I am addicted to YouTube!

Fantazzmo: I am addicted to YouTube!

I am addicted to YouTube! I am fascinated by it. I wish it was around when I was growing up. I would have loved to see my heroes as much as I want, whenever I want. No use crying over spilled milk, YouTube is here and is the greatest invention since the television! (Yes, I totally bypassed the computer to make my point more blunt.)

I can take guitar lessons with Eddie Van Halen, Jimmy Page, Jimmy Hendrix, Dimebag Darrell, Zakk Wylde, the list goes on and on; I am in HEAVEN!

I can get Fantazzmo's music to people around the world! I have the potential to reach as many people as Green Day, U2, Kings of Leon, Led Zeppelin, or the Beatles. I understand that Fantazzmo is not on any major radio stations just yet, but we are now on College Radio stations across the USA. I understand we're not signed to a major record label, have virtually no marketing and promotion budget, and we are not on any mainstream video channels. These points are irrelevant to me, I have access to every computer in the world, now I have to be creative so that people can welcome Fantazzmo into their homes.

I am fascinated that our video for "Superman" has been viewed over 600 times. I understand Fantazzmo will not be on the news for breaking any kind of world record for the amount of hits we've gotten for the "Superman" video, but what fascinates me is that 600+ people have seen the video. I don't even know 600 people! What's funny to me is that some of my friends have not even seen the video yet! So who has? Complete strangers scattered around the world! I find that fascinating. There are people I don't know watching my videos! I know what you're thinking, "that's the whole point" and you're right, Green day doesn't know the 21 Million people that have seen their "21 Guns" video, Kings of Leon doesn't know the 32 Million people that have seen, "Use Somebody."

What excites me is the validation and acceptance of Fantazzmo's music and video. Granted it's on a small scale right now, but Fantazzmo is just starting out, we've only played 2 shows so far. Imagine what the numbers will be once we do a national tour! I can't wait. I am going to enjoy the journey every step of the way and utilize YouTube as much as possible to achieve my goal with Fantazzmo and our music. I LOVE YOUTUBE!!!!

Fantazzmo 1: Enter the Fantazz

AVAILABLE NOW AT ALL MAJOR ONLINE MUSIC RETAILERS, iTunes, Amazon, Napster, the works!!!!

Check out the official video for Superman at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfuXgD15mbQ



www.FANTAZZMOROCKS..com






Tell your friends about Fantazzmo!

No comments:

Post a Comment