New EP "Child of the Sun," Out Now!!!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Should Musicians Pursue Record Deals?

Should Musicians Pursue Record Deals?

Record companies still have all the power regardless what people say or think. You can't get on major radio, national tv, or major chain stores whithout being signed to a major label.

With that said, I have not wasted one cent mailing anything, or trying to contact a major label about Fantazzmo. I'd rather spend the money on a cheeseburger! There is so much competition out there and so many kiss asses with connections and so much bullshit, they can all kiss my ass FOR NOW



I've decided that the best thing for Fantazzmo to do is build this band and grow as much as we possibly can with our limited resources. There is a saying, "If you build it, they will come." I am going to live by that saying and build this band and write the best songs I can, and put on the best live shows possible; and eventually, I will be contacted buy a major label rep...It may take a little time, but it WILL HAPPEN!

Fantazzmo

Fantazzmo 1: Enter the Fantazz Available wherever music is sold online!





www.FantazzmoRocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment