New EP "Child of the Sun," Out Now!!!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I Love Spotify!

Fantazzmo: I Love Spotify!

More people listen to Fantazzmo on Spotify than on any other music streaming service. Spotify is not currently available in the U.S. which is my home, but as an artist I am very grateful for its existence. According to music sales and streams data, Fantazzmo is heard more on Spotify than any other music streaming service...and it is NOT even available in the U.S. yet. (I consider YouTube to be a video streaming service which competes against regular television, otherwise it would be the number one source of audio streams for Fantazzmo; and yes I Love Youtube!!!)

Does this mean that more people listen to Fantazzmo in Europe than in the U.S.?

What will happen once it is available in the U.S.? Will more people listen to Fantazzmo?

Is the Spotify platform more user friendly than other streaming platforms?


I don not have the answers to any of these questions, but I do know one thing....I Love Spotify!

I am for any vehicle that helps the music of Fantazzmo reach as many people as possible; and according to data, it seems that as far as streaming music goes, Spotify is number one.

Rock on Spotify!

Fantazzmo

The Fantazzmo debut album: "Fantazzmo 1: Enter the Fantazz" is available at all online music stores and music streaming services such as "Spotify."


Or Listen here:



www.FantazzmoRocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment