New EP "Child of the Sun," Out Now!!!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Dreams

Dreams

When is it ok to give up on your dreams? Who is the person authorized to give you such a task? Who is a credible source of advice?

Should I give up my dreams and go through life wondering what if? Should I live a life of regret? Should I engulf myself in work that is not satisfying for the rest of my life in the name of stability, family, children, the mortgage and bills?

Yes, I am 40 years old and still dreaming of having the ability to wake up every day and create music without worrying about money for food and shelter. Wait! Let me clarify that, I am 40 years old and working towards my goal of having the financial stability to afford the luxury of creating music all day. That sounds much better. You see, I am not building castles in the sky as a dreamer does, I am putting thought, effort, blood and sweat into my goals. This is a work in progress.

The definition of success is the accomplishment of aim or purpose, in that case I am a success at several tasks along my journey. I wrote several songs, I released a full length cd, I put a band together and have toured the country. My ultimate goal will not be a singular success, nor the final success, but there will be a defining moment where I will be financially at ease and all my artistic goals will be aimed towards creating more satisfying music.

By giving up on your dreams, you are giving up on your purpose in life, I refuse to give up my true purpose.

Never give up on your dreams, your life's purpose.

Fantazzmo

www.FantazzmoRocks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment