New EP "Child of the Sun," Out Now!!!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Fantazzmo: Bring on 2011

I am so happy and grateful that each year of my life gets better and better.  Yes I have had to overcome heartache; yes, I have had family disasters; yes, I have had periods of financial difficulty; yes, I have been to the doctor's office a few times; but I have overcome each of these trials and tribulations better, stronger, wiser, healthier, wealthier, more loving, more kind, more sympathetic and more empathetic than ever before.  This is my journey, it is a great one.  I am closer to my goals of love, great health, wealth, prosperity and making my musical passion a successful reality.

I wish you all great success in life and in all of your endeavors.  I wish you and your loved ones great health, prosperity and love.  Have a great 2011, I know that Fantazzmo and I will.

Best regards,

Sergio Bedolla

No comments:

Post a Comment