New EP "Child of the Sun," Out Now!!!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Superman

Superman is the first track on Fantazzmo 1:  Enter the Fantazz because it kicks ass!  This song grabs you from the beginning and doesn't let go.  This song moves, grooves and rocks letting it all hang out.  This is straight forward, shoot from the hip, bare bones rock with nothing held back.

Superman rocks hard with a Pantera style riff & grooves with super funky drumming & a bass line with a latin feel to give it that extra "essence."  This song was effortless to create & pured out just as you hear it lyrics & music in less than 5 min.  The first thing out of my mouth was:

Baby I'm your Superman,
Do you every way I can,
Stretch your legs above your head,
Make a mess outta your bed

Poetry!   Anyone that cringes probably has a boring sex life! 

Superman is a fun, energetic, hook oriented straight from the hip song.  If you're partying or need something to lift your spirits, crank this baby up!

Superman was created in 1990 and is the song that let me know I can create a musical style of my own and gave me the confidence to steamroll ahead.  Superman is where I belong & am most comfortable, this is Fantazzmo.  I believe in this song so much, it's not only the first track on the album, but the first video as well. 

Superman is a statement of what Fantazzmo is, an introduction to shoot from the hip, play what you feel, let it all hang out rock music; and an explanation as to where Fantazzmo is going:

We're gonna rock, we're gonna groove
We're gonna make your booty move!

Enter the Fantazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment