New EP "Child of the Sun," Out Now!!!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Know You're Mine

I'm pretty ambitious and driven. Sometimes I've forgotten that there is a pretty face waiting for me to come home, to ask about how my day was and to comfort me if I'm down or had some trouble. She also waited for me to do the same. When I'd come home, we'd laugh, she'd run and I'd catch her, or she'd do the funky chicken and I'd laugh or do mine. Great times. But sometimes, while out doing what I've gotta do to further myself, or put food on the table, sometimes I may have caught myself going a little too far, maybe it's been too long since I've been home, maybe someone caught my eye, hell maybe someone caught her eye.


I can go out to the world and accomplish everything I need to, cuz I know you're mine, I know you're mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment